The formal mission statement from the Centre’s Governance Charter is:
- The primary purpose of the Centre shall be to provide practical resources and offer services to facilitate integration of the Christian faith within business, the church and para-church organizations.
Other missional statements we use to describe our work:
- Nurturing the next generation of Christian business leaders.
- Bringing business and faith together.
The Centre undertakes activities which further its mission, such as:
- Advocacy on business issues
- Recruitment of students to Providence’s Business Administration program
- Awarding of bursaries and scholarships
- Support for adjuncts for Providence’s Business Administration program
- Support for academic research
- Contribution of materials to the Providence library
- Production of publications and teaching materials
- Provision of consultation services