In Fall 2012, the St-Pierre-Jolys Chamber of Commerce asked the Buller Centre to put together a workshop to help local businesses cope with the imminent arrival of Walmart in Steinbach. The result—What To Do When A Giant Moves In Next Door—attracted more attendees than we expected.
The workshop was so successful, the Chamber asked the Centre to follow up with a workshop on retaining customers. And so we’re pleased to offer our newest workshop—Keeping Repeat Customers.
This practical, hands-on workshop will explore tips and techniques for bringing back customers again and again through:
- Setting and keeping customer service standards
- Capturing and using email contact information
- Building a customer base through targeted mail and postcards
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- 7 – 9 pm
- Providence University College
- Reimer Student Life Centre
- 10 College Crescent
- Otterburne, Manitoba R0A 1G0
- $30/person for Chamber members
- $40/person for non-members
- Margaret Schonewille: 204-433-7488 e 236
- Providence University College, 10 College Crescent, Otterburne, MB R0A 1G0