Bringing business and faith together
We believe faith has a vital role to play in business life.
And we believe that business skills can play an important role in our faith communities.
Our challenge is to bring those two worlds together in a way that enriches both.
To Lead Is To Serve
We’re dedicated to being of practical benefit to our business community. We do this by:
- building green businesses and industry infrastructure
- connecting businesses with potential employees
- connecting businesses in rural Manitoba with each other
- policy advocacy
- management training for churches and non-profits
- classroom materials on business ethics for senior high schools
We support Providence’s Business Administration program, which equips students with the knowledge, skills, and character they need to succeed in careers in business, management and leadership.